TOTAL QUALITY AND RELIABILITY OF PRODUCTS SOLD BY SMALL PRICES MARKET
Small Prices Market guarantees its products for at least two years from the date of acquisition. The guarantee varies from one product to another. Any defect in the materials or / and derivatives of the device’s manufacturing process is covered by our warranty, including replacement, repair or exchange of the product and / or its components, at no cost to the customer, including labor and transport costs derived from the performance of the warranty.
Small Prices Market, in application of the warranty legislation, is obliged to replace the product, or repair it, within a maximum period of 30 working days from the date of receipt of the defective product in its facilities. In the event of a delay in the performance of the service due to force majeure, Small Prices Market is exempt from all responsibility. For the guarantee to be effective it will be necessary to present the original invoice for the purchase of the product.
WHEN IS THE WARRANTY VOID?
- When the original invoice data show signs of deliberate alteration.
- When the faults of the article and / or its malfunction are due to incorrect use, without having followed the attached instructions.
- When the item shows obvious signs of use that exceeds its possibilities, as well as having received ill-treatment, such as being hit, or damaged by liquids or corrosive products, as well as any other anomaly caused by the consumer.
- When the product has been disassembled, modified or repaired by persons not authorized by Small Prices Market.
- When, due to normal use of the article, one of its parts shows wear and tear proper to its use.
- No other written or verbal guarantee separate from this one will be taken into account by Small Prices Market.